Modern Designers are thinking with their hands
There is a great article on the New York Times site about how some of today’s top designers are being encouraged to work on physical projects as a way of encouraging their creativity. Adobe is in on the action, providing designers opportunities to build devices and projects. They believe that it helps foster creativity and give insight into the needs of Adobe’s applications and systems.
New York Times Article: Link
Mentioned in the article:
How to Make (Almost) Anything: Link
Sketching in Hardware: Link
Make Magazine: Link
Tinkering School: Link
No comments yet.
Leave a Reply
- Manufacturing Design for Locally Sold Products
- Modern Designers are thinking with their hands
- Sick of buying gasoline? Go Electric!
- Nintendo DS Homebrew
- Learn 2 Teach Project Exposition, August 15, 2008
- Feedback from Roslindale Community Center
- Design Presentations for IDDS
- Solar Breakthrough Aimed at Artificial Photosynthesis
- Takira demonstrates her work with the Thermistor
- Nelson Mandela